Is Your House Haunted?

Blog Post Image
Real Estate

Is Your House Haunted?

 

No! If you find yourself depressed, listless, hearing noises in the attic or even see ethereal beings roaming your halls, chances are you’re being poisoned by carbon monoxide gas!

Some prevention tips:

Clean and inspect your home heating system, chimney and flue by a qualified technician each year.

Keep chimneys clear of debris and residue to ensure proper ventilation.

 Have your furnace, gas oven, range and cook top inspected for adequate ventilation yearly.

 Hire an inspector to come out give your gas fireplace the once-over to ensure the pilot light burns safely.

 Never leave your car, mower or other vehicle running in an attached garage, even with the door open.

 Do not block or seal shut water heater, range or clothes dryer exhaust flues or ducts.